Today, I fixed a turkey I have been defrosting for about 3 days now. Despite the actual bird being done sooner than expected (and the smoke alarm going off like crazy over every little things), it was all very good…I’d say I’d outdone myself.
Anyways, about the results of my all-nighter on Wednesday. I’m getting frustrated with myself. I did some editing for Episode #10, read over some more prompts for my 1000 Prompt Challenge, and started out the chapter outline for my romance novel. I plan for it to have 15 chapters…though, including the prologue, it’s gonna be 16 chapters. I also started fine-tuning the characters, and started pinning the designs. Nothing totally concrete yet, but I hope to get there soon.
All while doing this, I downloaded a few mods for Skyrim from Bethesda’s website. So far, I’m liking what I’m seeing. I decided to finish playing through vanilla Skyrim (Skyrim without mods), so I could get the trophies.
On Wednesday night, I got a few pointers from my house mate (who is also an artist) about anatomy and such. The Episode #3 cover is still giving me more of a headache (and a heartache) than it should be.
Anyways, not sure what the weekend’s gonna be like…and by this point, I know better than to assume.